I was very happy with the booklets and cards and your services. Thank you so much for making it all come together so smoothly and without hassle.
I shall definitely recommend your services to anyone
who needs them.
• • •
"Hi Gabrielle, I just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you very much for your help with mum's order of service last week - it was quite a stressful time but you did a great job – we appreciate it."
McMahons Point NSW
Holy Cards for the Funeral Service
- BROWSE our templates above and choose a design.
- DECIDE on quantity and format (greeting card or postcard format)
- COMPLETE DETAILS by clicking ORDER NOW and pay your 50% deposit.
- RECEIVE A PROOF by email to review your artwork.
- PAY BALANCE and receive your cards.
Frequently asked questions
What are Holy Cards?
The custom of distributing Catholic prayer cards, also called holy cards, or sometimes mass cards, is a centuries old tradition of the Catholic Church. Holy cards are commonly distributed at funerals with a favourite prayer, the name and dates of the deceased and serve as a reminder to pray for one who has passed away. They can be handed out at the funeral with the funeral order of service booklet, or posted later with an after funeral thanks card.
What is the card size?
- Recommended size is A7 (half A6) 74 x 103mm.
- A7 size is not for sending in the mail on its own as it's below standard post size.
- Custom sizes are also available.
- Greeting card style (4 pages) or Postcard style (2 pages, front and back only).
How much do they cost?
- Prices start at $200 for 50 postcards.
Will I see a proof before I pay the 50% deposit?
- 50% deposit is required before any design work is done or a proof is sent.
- Final payment is made before any printing or delivery.
How many proofs are included in the price?
- The first and second proofs are included in the price.
- 3rd and subsequent proofs are charged at $25 per proof.
- Please check your proofs carefully.
What's the minimum order?
- Quantities start at 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400 and 500+.
How do you mix and match design, will this affect the price?
How do I send you my photos?
- Prices are the same for any design you choose.
- You may choose the "Mary1" cover but want "St. Francis" design on the inside pages.
- You may use your own wording.
- The cost will depend on quantities required and no. of pages - ie. greeting card or postcard layout.
- Costs don't change if you have a blank page.
- You may customise your card but this can sometimes incur extra charges if more than 2 proofs are necessary.
- Need to be high resolution print quality
- Flatbed scanning: change resolution to 300 dpi and email at “actual size” or largest file size possible.
- Large or multiple file transfer: dropbox (please don’t email multiple images)
- Smartphone Photo Scanners can be used if you don't have a flatbed scanner
- Photomyne is good for scanning images from your smart phone.
- Please don't take photos of images from your phone, a scanner is best.
Do you do photo retouching?
- Yes, simple retouching of photos is included in the price.
- We can crop, remove objects and repair faded or damaged photos.
- Extra charges will be incurred for complicated re-touching requests.
How can I pay?
- Credit card by phoning 0421 912 299
- Direct deposit to our bank account
« back to top