"I wanted to thank you for the Sympathy Thank You Cards.
Not only were they beautifully done and exactly as we wanted, but to receive them at my front door in less than 24 hours is amazing service.
If we can use your services again in the future, we certainly will."
Judi Polak, Sydney
• • •
"I received my cards last week and wanted to thank you for such
a beautiful and quick job. My family have all
said that I couldn't
have done better and
I have you to thank
for that. It's people
like you that make a difficult time like this
so much easier."
Libby Heasman, ACT
• • •
"Thank you Gabrielle for your sensitive and
professional help in designing and printing the Sympathy Thank You Cards for my partner, Felix.
The style of the card was particularly loved – the colour, the layout, the photo – magnificent."
Dr Robert Dickinson, NSW
To order your Sympathy Thank You Cards for after the Funeral
1. BROWSE OUR DESIGN TEMPLATES – you can mix and match any elements you like.
2. DECIDE on quantity and format required - ie. greeting card or postcard format.
3. COMPLETE DETAILS by clicking ORDER NOW and pay your 50% deposit.
4. RECEIVE A PROOF by email and reply with your changes or your aproval to print.
5. PAY BALANCE once you are happy with the artwork and receive your cards on your doorstep by courier.
Frequently asked questions
What is the card size?
• Card size is A6 (or quarter of A4) 103 x 148mm.
• Greeting card style (4 x A6 pages) or
• Postcard style (2 x A6 pages, front and back only).
Do the cards come with envelopes?
• Yes, plain white, 80gsm, peel and seal C6 sized envelopes are included in the price.
• We can do a printed return address envelope (price on application).
How much do they cost?
• Prices are listed at the top right of this page under "Click for Prices".
• Delivery anywhere in Australia is included for after funeral thank you cards.
Will I see a proof before I pay the 50% deposit?
• a 50% deposit is required before any design work is done. Final payment is required before any printing or delivery.
How many proofs are included in the price?
• The first and second proofs are included in the price.
• 3rd and subsequent proofs are charged at $25 per proof - so please check your proofs carefully.
What is the thickness of the card?
• 300gsm, very high quality stock.
How long will it take?
• We will get a draft to you within 24 hours of receiving your deposit.
• Delivery is 3-5 working days from your final approval of artwork.
What's the minimum order?
Quantities start at 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400 and 500+.
How do you mix and match design, will this affect the price?
• Prices are the same for any design you choose.
• You may choose the "Traditional" cover but want "Vintage1" for eg on the inside pages..
• You may have your own wording and design concept too (as long as it is in keeping with our standards).
• There are provisions on the ORDER NOW page to customise each page of your card.
• At any time, you can call us to discuss your custom design.
What about photos?
• If sending us your images, they need to be high resolution, 300 dpi.
• Iimages that have been reduced in file size (ie. optimised)
or lower than 300dpi resolution DO NOT PRINT WELL
and since we want to supply you with the very best product possible, may not be acceptable.
• Please send images in their original format - a digital version from your camera is recommended if possible.
• If scanning your printed photos, please change your scanner's settings to 300dpi under "resolution".
• If emailing photos please send at "original size" or "largest file size"
Do you do photo retouching?
• Yes, simple retouching of photos is included in the price.
We can crop, remove objects and repair faded or damaged photos as part of our service.
Extra charges will be incurred for more complicated requests - we will notify you if this is the case.
Does the price change if I don't print on all pages?
• The price remains the same whether you have any blank pages or not.
Some designs have a blank page so you can write your own message.
• Others are printed on all sides so you can post the card without having to write anything. The choice is yours.
How can I pay?
• Visa or Mastercard - either by phone 0421 912 299 or online through PayPal (no account necessary).
• Direct debit option is also available.
• All payment options are outlined when you order through our online order page
How can I make an enquiry without ordering?
• Call Gabrielle on 0421 912 299
• send us a no obligation online enquiry
Why choose Gabrielle Johnson Creative?
Not only is Gabrielle a professional graphic designer with many years in the publishing industry,
she has performed as a singer/musician professionally at funeral ceremonies for many years.
This combination of skills and experience makes Gabrielle a very valuable asset to anyone planning a funeral service.
« back to top