Funeral Order of Service Booklets
To order, please follow these 5 Easy Steps
1. BROWSE OUR TEMPLATES you can mix and match elements you like.
2. CHOOSE DESIGN, DECIDE QUANTITY AND SIZE (4, 8, 12 pages). We can help!
3. ORDER ONLINE or by phone 0421 912 299 and pay the 50% deposit.
4. RECEIVE PROOF by email. Check details and reply "okay to print".
5. PAY BALANCE and receive your printed Funeral Order of Service Booklets.
Frequently asked questions
What is a Funeral Order of Service Booklet?
A Funeral Order of Service lists the readings, hymns, poems, verses, tributes and songs that comprise the funeral service. Funeral Order of Service are given out prior to the funeral service by the funeral director.
What goes into a Funeral Order of Service Booklet?
Not everything that is said during the Funeral Service needs to go into the Funeral Order of Service. Some elements of the funeral service call for listening, others for responses, reading or singing. A well designed and worded Funeral Order of Service will help those unfamiliar with the service participate more fully. They will feel more comfortable about participating in the hymns and responses
with a printed Funeral Order of Service.
What is a Holy Card?
A Holy Card can be used in conjunction with the Order of Service Booklet or sent out after the funeral as a memorial card. We have many more religious images on file for you to choose from. View religious images available
Do you have samples of Funeral Readings, Funeral Hymns and Funeral Poems?
Yes, we have an extensive database of suitable funeral readings, funeral hymns, funeral poems and funeral thank you wording which will help you enormously. We have numerous funeral readings and funeral hymns on file for Catholic Funerals which we can email to you. We also have experience with Anglican, Greek Orthodox, Italian and Civil Ceremony Funerals. Please see our link for funeral verses, poems and thank you texts.
What about photos?
• If sending us your images, they need to be high resolution, 300 dpi.
• Iimages that have been reduced in file size (ie. optimised)
or lower than 300dpi resolution DO NOT PRINT WELL
and since we want to supply you with the very best product possible, may not be acceptable.
• Please send images in their original format - a digital version from your camera is recommended if possible.
• If scanning your printed photos, please change your scanner's settings to 300dpi under "resolution".
• If emailing photos please send at "original size" or "largest file size"
Do you do photo retouching?
• Yes, simple retouching of photos is included in the price to turn your snapshot into a beautiful portrait cover photo.
We can crop, extract and repair faded or damaged photos as part of our service.
Extra charges will be incurred for more complicated requests - we will notify you if this is the case.
What do they cost?
See Click for Prices link at the top of the grey box on right under our logo.
Will I see a proof before I pay the deposit?
• a 50% deposit is required before any design work is done. Final payment is required before printing and delivery.
How many proofs are included in the price?
• The first and second proofs are included in the price.
• 3rd and subsequent proofs are charged at $25 per proof - so please check your proofs carefully.
How can I pay?
• Visa or Mastercard - either by phone 0421 912 299 or online through PayPal (no account necessary).
• Direct debit option is also available.
• All payment options are outlined when you order through our online order page
Will there be enough time?
We understand how much needs to be done in such a short time in organising a funeral and can work to very tight deadlines. Our reliable and specialised design and print service will ensure prompt delivery of your Funeral Order of Service making a very difficult experience much easier to handle.
How can I make an enquiry without ordering?
• Call Gabrielle on 0421 912 299
• send us a no obligation online enquiry
Why choose Gabrielle Johnson Creative?
Not only is Gabrielle a professional graphic designer with many years in the publishing industry, she has performed as a singer/musician professionally at funeral ceremonies for many years. The combination of skills and experience makes Gabrielle a very valuable asset to anyone planning a funeral service.