Funeral Cards for the Funeral Service
Follow these 5 Easy Steps
1. BROWSE OUR DESIGN TEMPLATES – you can mix and match any elements you like.
2. DECIDE on quantity and format required - ie. greeting card or postcard format.
3. COMPLETE DETAILS by clicking ORDER NOW and pay your 50% deposit.
4. RECEIVE A PROOF by email and reply with your changes or your aproval to print.
5. PAY BALANCE once you are happy with the artwork and receive your cards on your doorstep by courier.
Frequently asked questions
What are Funeral Cards?
A Funeral Card is designed as a memento of your loved one for your family and friends which is handed out by the funeral director usually before the service begins. A Funeral Card can include a photo, verse or funeral poem and a thank you note from the family with details on where you will be after the service if appropriate.
What is the card size?
• A6 (or quarter of A4) 103 x 148mm.
• A7 (half A6) 74 x 103mm
• Greeting card style (4 pages) or
• Postcard style (2 pages, front and back only).
Do the cards come with envelopes?
• No, these cards are handed out at the funeral, so no envelopes are necessary.
How much do they cost?
• Prices are listed at the top right of this page under "Click for Prices".
• Delivery is not included in the cost.
Will I see a proof before I pay the 50% deposit?
• a 50% deposit is required before any design work is done. Final payment is required before any printing or delivery.
How many proofs are included in the price?
• The first and second proofs are included in the price.
• 3rd and subsequent proofs are charged at $25 per proof - so please check your proofs carefully.
How long will it take?
• We usually require 2 working days from design to delivery to produce your Funeral Cards for the Service.
What's the minimum order?
Quantities start at 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400 and 500+.
How do you mix and match design, will this affect the price?
• Prices are the same for any design you choose.
• You may choose the "Traditional" cover but want "Vintage1" for eg on the inside pages..
• You may have your own wording and design concept too (as long as it is in keeping with our standards).
• There are provisions on the ORDER NOW page to customise each page of your card.
• At any time, you can call us to discuss your custom design.
What about photos?
• If sending us your images, they need to be high resolution, 300 dpi.
• Iimages that have been reduced in file size (ie. optimised)
or lower than 300dpi resolution DO NOT PRINT WELL
and since we want to supply you with the very best product possible, may not be acceptable.
• Please send images in their original format - a digital version from your camera is recommended if possible.
• If scanning your printed photos, please change your scanner's settings to 300dpi under "resolution".
• If emailing photos please send at "original size" or "largest file size"
Do you do photo retouching?
• Yes, simple retouching of photos is included in the price.
We can crop, remove objects and repair faded or damaged photos as part of our service.
Extra charges will be incurred for more complicated requests - we will notify you if this is the case.
Does the price change if I don't print on all pages?
• The price remains the same whether you print on only one or all of the pages.
How can I pay?
• Visa or Mastercard - either by phone 0421 912 299 or online through PayPal (no account necessary).
• Direct debit option is also available.
• All payment options are outlined when you order through our online order page
How can I make an enquiry without ordering?
• Call Gabrielle on 0421 912 299
• send us a no obligation online enquiry
Why choose Gabrielle Johnson Creative?
Not only is Gabrielle a professional graphic designer with many years in the publishing industry,
she has performed as a singer/musician professionally at funeral ceremonies for many years.
This combination of skills and experience makes Gabrielle a very valuable asset to anyone planning a funeral service.
« back to top